Instead of uttering phrases about strategic planning and media relations to clients, I am usually talking to a couple of unreasonable 5-year-old boys and a 9-year-old who thinks she’s going on 16!!
I decided to keep a running tally of the Top 10 phrases that come out of my mouth everyday. I am sure a few, if not most, will sound familiar to you!
10. Jack, no Dylan…wait…which one are you??
9. Please pick up ___________. (Take your pick – socks, shoes, toy, papers, crayons, Wii remote, etc., etc.)
8. No farting, burping, throwing food, playing at the table!
7. Stop biting, hitting, pinching, teasing your brother/sister.
6. How can you still be hungry?!
5. Please stop making noise just to make noise.
4. No, you can’t say that. Yes, it is a bad word.
3. WE!ARE!LATE!! PLEASE!HURRY!!
2. What is all over your shirt??
And the #1 thing that comes out of my mouth multiple times everyday…
1. I love you, soooo much!