The Fourth of July is bittersweet to me. It is fun while it lasts, but I always feel like half the summer is gone when it is over. Feeling that way this week, I decided I better check in on our summer bucket list to see how we are doing.
So far, so good. But we need to get busy with some of our crafts. It does figure that most of the completed items revolve around food, doesn’t it?! Hope you are having a great summer, too!
3. Eat at Stonehouse Tavern.
4. Go to Harry Potter Camp.
5. Go to Scooby Doo Camp.
6. Go to the beach at Caesars Creek. 7. Go to Red Hotz Camp.
8. Search for fossils at Caesar Creek spillway.
9. Take a vacation in Houston, TX!! 10. Eat at Sammy’s. 11. Make a volcano.
14. Campout in the backyard (once we get rid of all the ticks!).
16. Go to the Boonshoft, A LOT. 17. Go to the zoo, A LOT.
19. Make marble paintings.
20. Have an inside picnic in a lighted fort!
21. Have a board game marathon.
22. Have a movie marathon.
24. Make a TV show.
30. Go bowling!
31. Two words…SPLASH PADS!!!
32. Go to a Farmer’s Market. Let the kids pick out some fresh fruits and vegetables and go home and make something with them (or just eat them as is!).
34. Check out Celtic Festival at Riverscape.
36. Rearrange our bedrooms.
37. Create a classroom for homeschool.
38. Play in the rain.
39. Make art books.
40. Host a couple family cookouts.
41. Play miniature golf.
43. Read a chapter book together.
44. Get an awesome family pic.
45. EAT ICE CREAM!!
46. Raise goats, chickens, pigs, cows and garden.
49. Have bonfire and eat smores.
50. Explore, have fun, laugh, play, ENJOY!!