Spring Break 2014 is over. There were no beaches, no cool drinks with umbrellas and barely any sun during our break. However, we did have mud wrestling, wet tshirts and all kinds of fun.
Best of all, I nearly demolished my Spring Break To-Do List. Hallelujah! Here’s the updated list with photos:
1. Clean out the garage. Check!
2. Install new bathroom light fixtures. Also decided to refinish the bathroom cabinets. Check. Check!
3. Built a new small coop for the baby chicks to move outside. David has started the coop. We hope to have it installed and the chicks moved by this weekend! (We’ll get pics then.)
4. Finish two knitting projects already on needles. Finished one shawl and a pair of socks. But forgot to get photos!
5. Refinished a dresser for our bedroom. Check!
6. Start seeds for this year’s garden. Check!
As for the wet tshirts and fun in the mud –
All in all, a good time was had by all and we accomplished so much, but now we need another Spring Break to recover from this one!